2 1/2 cups sesame seeds
2 1/2 cups peanuts
1 cup honey
1 cup sugar
- Toast the peanuts and sesame seeds on separate trays.
- Boil the honey, sugar and salt in a saucepan for 20 minutes. Careful not to burn yourself or the mixture.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir the sesame seeds and peanuts into the mixture for 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a sponge cake tin or other small sided tray.
- With a sharp knife, trace the cutting marks along the mixture and allow to cool in the fridge.
- Store in an airtight container away from heat.